Because a very mellow Miss Tali tagged me to do this (and because it's kind of a cool thing to do) I'm picking up the challenge and giving you Seven Things About Me... or Seven Wicked Things.
1. My fascination with gay & bisexual men began at the age of 10, with the British pop band Wham! Now George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley might've been fooling the rest of the world, but they weren't fooling me. My first fledgling slash stories with MMF trios included a lot of "Careless Whispers" and "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go."
2. I am a hopeless gamer geek. Sit me at a table with a bag of dice, a mechanical pencil, a rubber eraser, and a bunch a guys intent on conquering the world and I can lose days. I really love playing, but I end up as the storyteller or game master a lot of the time because, well... I come up with really cool plots and stories. Go figure!
3. I love music. Growing up I made sure to participate in as much music as I could, joining every choir and band I was able to join. I'm conservatory-trained in voice, piano, trombone, percussion, and jazz drums. But I've tried to learn to play the guitar three separate times, AND I CAN'T DO IT!!!
4. I have a birthmark on my left thumb over the third knuckle. It's a perfectly shaped, absolutely round circle that looks just like the full moon, which is the ruling planet of my sign, Cancer. Spooky, eh? Tattooed by my goddess?
5. I'm a Type II diabetic. I initially suffered from something called Insulin Resistance, which became full-blown diabetes over time. I'm controlled with diet, medication, and most recently, an insulin pump. This isn't a disease that only affects those who are elderly or overweight. I was diagnosed at only 32 years of age. Know the symptoms and get checked. Early detection can save your life!
6. I have 16 piercings & 3 tattoos. I'd love to get more of each but I have to be careful because of my issues with healing. All my piercings were done with a needle and all my jewelry is titanium.
7. My favorite thing to bake is apple pie. The recipe I use is one my mother gave me, which she got from her grandmother, which was brought over from Holland. It is the most fantastic apple pie in the entire world. I do the crust and filling from scratch, and even though when I make them I freeze at least one extra, it's never enough. They're always gone too quickly.
Okay!! That's it! Seven things about me - or seven wicked things. Hope I didn't disappoint too badly. I could've given a reading list or seven sex toys to buy, LOL. But this was supposed to be about me.
Thanks for including me Tali!
And cheers to all who participated!